Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Reason No. 237

... that young alts (what the hell are we called?) should not live at home:

Accidental exposure to weepy "contemporary adult alternative."

My roommates like pretty good music for the most part, but sometimes some maverick Starbucks compilation from 2004 sneaks into the shuffle, and the other day I was subjected to the criminally maudlin tripe of Five For Fighting's (srsly, what the fuck) "One Hundred Years."

And I was like, "this guy totally gets it."

2 comments:

  1. I'm 22 for a moment
    She feels better than ever
    And we're on fire
    Making our way back from Mars
    15 there's still time for you
    Time to buy and time to lose
    15, there's never a wish better than this
    When you only got 100 years to live
    ....
    I'm just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 beige adult contemporary hits.

    ReplyDelete