Saturday, January 16, 2010

dispatches from my second adolecence

it's freezing here, I don't have any friends within 600 miles and even the thought of ever getting beard burn after a solid night at the bye and bye again is a cruel joke at best.

Living at home is a shit sandwich with a tall glass of humility, a side of basic needs being met and some extra cable on the side-- hold the panic.

so far I've been waking up every day at noon, filling out applications for barrista jobs if I feel like it while trying not to kill myself as I fill in my college degree under "education," collaging my head off, working on a clothing line, renting french new wave flix from public lib, and watching arrested development/my so called life on hulu until 4 in the morning.

not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment