Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In light of recent tragedies...



I've been reading the wikipedia page for American Samoa. Thinking of tryna find away to get to the South Pacific, mayB do sum hard werkin, teachin English - this fair language of ours (flip-flop - wtf?!) and experience sumthin really reals that will make my existence back in the states more interesting to evry1 else.

I read "Getting Stoned With Savages" and "Sex Lives of Cannibals" when I was jobless and smokin pot on the porch in Portland (reprezent!) and felt that this guy was l337 because he went to live on a fuckin tropical island for a couple yrs without a TV - and people want to read about how real his lyfe was.

I really think we should get crackin' on our book about tryna "figure it all out" and "make sumthin of ourselves" - then people can read it and think 'thats exactly how I feel right in this moment - wow, they really get me, mayB I can figure it all out too sumday.'

NEhow. A grl I met in PDX - Land of Benevolence, moved back with her 'rents in NYC (upper east side, harsh) and is leaving in a week for the South Pacific with the Peace Corps - maybe we should get gay married in Iowa and join to get paid for bein us.....

4 comments:

  1. that sounds good. this job makes me want to off myself and sitting at it reading blogs about X-tian teens procreating makes it even worse. ie want to go very far from here asap. samoa sounds good. not %100 percent down with peace corps as I don't especially want to be working for the lumbering beast that is the US govt but I think we can work something out. Need to make money off of being awesome or go live in a cave somewhere. we should prollz get married in iowa just for fun and maybz one of us will get insured... we gotta work that system. anyway ready to get out of rainy sad poor PDX. im done with the beer so there's nothing left hereeee..... we could always take the journey to detroit and experience something real there. srsly!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY didn;t get the samoa thing, ie there was a tsunami there?
    been too caught up in Roman Polanski dramazzz. if he gets thrown in the clink, let's make Free Roman t's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I also hurd that this year peace corpz got 14000 apps for 4000 spotz/ whaaa? theres gotsta be other ways to get to the South Pacific...

    Get outa rainy PDX - its waaarm here I tell u what.

    THe big music fest starts tomorrow - Broken Social Scene is playing in an abandoned power plant on the river. I wanna go soo bad, but I prob won't get off werk til too late LAMESVILLE!

    Lyfes gettin me down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude yea, and some massive eq in Indonesia.. How lucky are we that we don't live on a fault line in the Pacific - even though thats exactly where I want to moooove..


    Free Roman shirts! ON ITZ!

    ReplyDelete