Friday, September 4, 2009

GoogleImage: Real Experience



So stoked on our new 'convoblog.' Its much better than convos in 'real' life. Except for interrupting. I love interrupting, and that is hard to do on the netz. But this is just what I needed in my life. I've been in the woods for dayz, and am feeling like ive experienced too much forced realness. It should just happen right? Like the rabbit hole. I still don't know exactly what happened, but I know something real happened.

But for now. I'm happy to be back behind my netz with a fully charged phone for txt-ing. It's how I prepare myself to truly experience something real.

Tory says she is sweet on the December idea: make art and be WAY existential.
Speaking of. Let's talk the Tao of Clueless. This needs to happen, maybe we can write
our book on the netz - pioneer the Self Help - Net Book genre. But then we have to
letterpress it to make it more real. You know how the indie pub world goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment