Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life/Love advice from Street Boners

"Whether he’s shy or scared or a goody-goody, who cares? All of those things suck. Sometimes people under appreciate the beauty of fighting and being ugly and throwing bikes into windows. These qualities, while they might not make us “good,” they do make us human. Do you wanna go out with a person, or do you want to go out with thank you note from my mom? Drop him and see if he balls up to the big balls dinner table."

THROW SOME BIKES!

1 comment:

  1. I SO read this today too! We're on the same wave... or at least on the same blog! I love Arfin. And she's so right. I'd rather be throwing bikes through windows instead of thank you cards. How fucked up are we?! I don't care. I love it. Gettin' millenial. Throwin' bikes.

    ReplyDelete