Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ever wonder...

why "we're" all functional alcholics who don't give a shit?

IT'S IN THE NEW YORK TIMES!

Read this and stop feeling guilty about devoting your life to hedonistic nihilism: it's the only thing left to do!

Although I can't help but laugh at the thought of this mainstreamer bro being sad about not getting a "corprate job on the bottom rung of the ladder."

GIMME SOME LONE STAR.

Also, loved the last two posts. Mothersbro inspired in me some optimism. He "gets" it.

2 comments:

  1. Reading this makes me so mad. For so many reasons. 1. Because obvs thats totally me and those are totally my parents, bleh. 2. Because I'm not like that kid at all 40,000?! Fuck that. I don't harbor any illusions of making that much money annnny time soon. But c'mon. It also makes me think like, fuck it. Sling lattes. Just do it. Get out. I don't need to design for a living necessarily, I just want to make INTERVENTION mag for my friends. Fuck I don't know. Fuck being born in the 80s. Get back to the states so we can go all Millenial on everyones Asses! Are we just spoiled white kids? Probs huh. Fuck it. I'm moving out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we're spoiled white kids, but it's not our fault. america made us that way. fuck reagan. let's get millenial. I'm hereby declaring millenial as our new word for totally-fucking- blackout-boning-a-stranger-in-the-bathroom- wasted.

    ReplyDelete