Sunday, February 7, 2010

teh strokezz

Gavin McInnes from street carnage tells the strokes haterz to fuck off:

I personally never understood someone complaining about someone else having money. Music snobs vilified The Strokes because they came from money. The singer’s father owns a modeling agency and therefore their songs suck. The people who did this complaining were middle class kids from small town America who moved to New York for exactly the kind of scene The Strokes created. The real beef with these bands is “They made something and I didn’t so they must have cheated.”

Finally!

still don't get Vampire Weekend though.

1 comment:

  1. Was this from the article about Vampire Weekend? I didn't read it because I guess Im a Vampy Wknd hatr. But this guy clearly gets the Strokes. I think the fact his dad ownz a modeling agency makes the music that much bettr!

    Also. Chk ur mail! BASTARDS!

    ReplyDelete